Saturday, February 9, 2008

One day with eBuddy

Ryan Joseph from the Dastardly Report spend a day using only the new eBuddy Web Messenger. We’re very happy to report he really liked it, favouring it over other web clients.
Here are some snippets from his review:
Ebuddy was actually my favorite of all three programs I tested. It was the only one that didn’t try to simulate the desktop environment and did its own thing. When you first go to the page, you can select one of 5 instant message systems, MSN, AIM, Yahoo, Google Talk, and MySpace Messenger. This was the only one of the three I tested that supported MySpace.
I honestly didn’t have any problems with ebuddy. It was very fast, very smooth, and easy to use. To sign into more than one account at a time, just click the wrench at the top, then accounts.”
Ebuddy is the only one of the three I tested that I can actually see myself using on a semi-regular basis when I’m away from my computer. I really liked it.
To read the full review, head on over to the Dastardly Report blog. Or just jump in and try to new eBuddy Web Messenger for yourself and see how you like it!

No comments: